Friday 7 October 2011

Romantic Miss You SMS

You must be a good runner
because you are always running in my mind
You must be a good thief
because you have stolen my heart
and I am always a bad shooter
because I Miss You Always.


A thousand things in between us
Low Battery
Busy Network
No Coverage
No Time
Heavy Work
But still, when the Mobile Beeps
I think of U.

A lonely tear is set out free
I’m sitting alone for all to see
You r far away, how can it be
My heart cries out,” Come back to me!

U May Be Busy
U May Be Engaged
With Lots Of Works
Bt U Hav 1440 Mins Per Day
Atleast For 1 min
Think That A Sweet Friend Of Yours
Is Waiting 4Ur SMS
Missing u!

Another day has gone
I am still alone
How could this be
you are not here with me
Every day I think & get the feeling
Something whisper in my ears &
say am here with you
you are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment