Friday 7 October 2011

Beautiful Poems of Break up

You broke me, you broke my heart
You broke everything
You turned my world upside
down and inside out
But i know it was worth it for
That one moment of love we had
It's a shame it went bad.


The hardest thing that
you have to deal with
Everytime you find someone new
Is when you find out that person
isn't even interested in you.

After breaking up
It is inadvisable to
get back with your ex in a hurry
After all,there must
have been a reason for your to
have broken up in the first place.

It only takes a minute
to get a crush on someone
An hour to like someone and
a day to love someone
But it takes a lifetime
to forget someone.

I loved you once
You loved me not
I loved you twice
But then i thought
You dont love me
And never will
But even so
I love you still.

No comments:

Post a Comment