Saturday 1 October 2011

Cute Friendship Day Messages

Why do we close our Eyes
When we Pray
When we Cry
When we Dream
When we Kiss
Because the Most BEAUTIFUL thing in life are not seen.
But felt by the heart!
DEFINITELY U, My Friend!


A person tag on the door
PLEASE Do Not Enter I Am Upset
Friends came inside smiling & said
SORRY V R ILLITERATE
Dedicated 2 all caring friends!

Friendship with me is like having Drugs
Once u take it, U cannot avoid it
When u dont get it, U r sick and when u leave it
U r destroyed
So dont ever try to leave ME n my friendship!

"Long" love is Mother's love
"Sweet" love is Father's love
"Short" love is Lover's love
But
"Strong" love is FRIENDSHIP LOVE
So always Love me.

Friendship is like a mark on a stone
which can never b erased
But when sum1 tries 2 rub a stone & erase it
The fire produced can burn anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment