Saturday 8 October 2011

English Facebook Quotes

Teacher : How do u write 55
Student : I don't know
Teacher : Write 5 and beside it another 5
The student wrote 5 and stopped
Teacher : What are you waiting for
Student : Can u tell me which
side to write the other 5?


Master : Khali jaga pura karo
900 chuhay kha kar Billi___chali
Stdnt: 900 chohay kha kr Billi Matak Matak kr chali
Master(Ghusse se)
Kharay ho jao, mazak krte ho
Stdnt: Sir ye B mene ap ka dil rkhne k liye keh dia warna
900 chuhay kha kr Billi chal to kya Hil b nhi sakti.

If Facebook is like dating
then Twitter is like a one night stand
it's fun while you're doing it
you finish in like 5 minutes
and you feel real cheap afterwards.

Watch your thoughts, they become words
Watch your words, they become actions
Watch your actions, they become habits
Watch your habits, they become your character
Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.

Love me? Great. Hate me? Even better
Think I'm ugly? Don't look at me
Don't know me? Don't judge me
Think you know me? You have no idea.

1 comment:

  1. Recent times when net has so often gossip mongering and clog; your proportion really refreshes me.
    hilarious facebook status

    ReplyDelete