Saturday 1 October 2011

A Beautiful Friendship Quotes

My heart's like an open book
it depends on how u read me
Don't judge me by my cover
Look in and discover
i will be ur True friend for ever!


May god gift u all the colors of life
colors of happiness
colors of friendship
colors of love
all other colors u want 2 paint in ur life!

Friends are like
balloons
once u let them go
u cant ever get them
back
dats y I'll tie u
tight to my heart
u r precious to lose!

There r lots of people around u
some of them r important 4 u
out of these some people few r more important 4 u
and out of these few people
1 is most important 4 u
and
4 me that 1 is u my sweet friend.

Friendship is a promise made in the heart
Silent
Unwritten
Unbreakable by distance
Unchangeable by time
Its lovely to have u as one!

No comments:

Post a Comment