Friday 7 October 2011

Inspirational Good Night SMS Collection

Beautiful prayer
God when i lose hope
Help me to remember that
your love is greater
than my disappointments
'n your plan 4 my
life are better than my Dreams.


Hi Moon! Dim your light
Hello Wind! Breeze soft
Hi Flower! Blossom slowly
Hello Earth!Spin gently
Because my friend is going to sleep
Good Night Sweet Dreams.

Darkness is everywhere
The birds are back there home
Road are quiet
every body is sleeping
but i m not u know y
just wanted 2 say u Good night!

On this cold cold night
In my small small room
I look at the Brite Brite Stars
in d dark dark sky nd dream
of your sweet sweet smile on
ur cute cute Face
Gud nite!

You may think that I 4got you
You may think that I don’t care
n you may think dat I’m not thinking of you
Well,U’re wrong
U’re still in my dreams
goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment