Saturday 8 October 2011

Inspirational Love Quotes

Love,is more than what I have
Love,is more than what you are
Love,takes me where I‘ve never been
Love,takes me where I am today
In love,is what I am with you!


I am not a painter to paint you
I am not a creator to create you
I am not a destroyer to destroy you
I am not a teacher to teach you
But I am a person to love you!

A HEART dies
when it is not able to share its FEELINGS
but a HEART Kills itself
when another Heart
doesn’t Understands it’s FEELINGS.

Heaven is not the one
which you see after your death
True Heaven is the one
which you can see here in my True Love.

Let love fill your heart instead of hate
When hate is in your heart
there’s room for nothing else
but when love is in your heart
there’s room for endless happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment