Friday 7 October 2011

Anniversary Inspirational Quotes

That special day is here again
The day we took our vows You're
just as special to me today
As you still get me aroused.
Happy Anniversary Lover!


I'm sending this bouquet of love To say that
I love you so much
I hope I say it often enough I want you to know it's true
On this special occasion
I want to remind you That
you are my everything And
my love is true
Happy Anniversary Lover!

On this special day
best wishes go to you
that this wonderful love u share
lasts your lifetime through
Happy anniversary to you my Love!

Long after our anniversary
And this greeting has been thrown away
Think of the thought behind it
Each and everyday
Happy Anniversary Lover!

A husband and wife had a bitter quarrel
on the day of their 40th wedding anniversary.
The husband yells
When you die
I'm getting you
a headstone that reads
Here Lies My Wife As
Cold As Ever'."
Yeah she replies
When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that reads
Here Lies My Husband - Stiff At Last!

1 comment: