Saturday 8 October 2011

Birthday Messages for Friends

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy
I hope all of your wishes come true
May each hour and minute be filled with delight
And your birthday be perfect for you!


It's birthday time again, and WOW
You're a whole year older now
So clown around and have some fun
To make this birthday your best one!

Congratulations to you, my old friend
Birthday wishes to you, I do send
You look good for your age, I could say
But you look good to me any day
When I look in the mirror, I sigh
‘Cause I know the mirror doesn’t lie
You’re aging like me, so you surely can see
That you’re getting to be an old guy!

May the Joys of Today Be Like Beautiful Flowers
Filling with Pleasure the Minutes and Hours
And Leaving a Fragrance that still Lingers on in Memory
Long after Your Birthday has Gone
HAPPY BIRTHDAY With love.

The Warmest Greeting come Today
To Wish you nothing less then everything
That's fills your heart With special happiness again
Many many happy birthday & Many many happy Returns of The Day
Wish you Best of Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment