Friday 3 February 2012

Red Rose for Her: Greetings in 160 Words

We Have a large collection of latest 160 words SMS. Red Rose in demand on this special day of Rose. Share cute and decent text words on Happy Rose Day occasion.

Last night, thinking of u,
One tear rolled out,
I asked why r u out?
Tear said there is someone so beautiful in ur eyes,
Now there is no place for me.
Happy Rose Day.

Itna khubsurat kaise muskura lete ho,
Itna kaatil kaise sharma lete ho,
kitni aasani se JAAN le lete ho,
kisine sikhaya hai ya bachpan se hi stupid ho!

I love U
don't be excited I love other letters also like V W X Y Z A B C D etc.
Hppy Rose Day.

What is love? Those who don't like it call it responsibility.
Those who play with it call it a game.
Those who don't have it call it a dream.
Those who understand it call it destiny.
And me, I call it YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment