Tuesday 7 February 2012

2012 Teddy Bear Day Mobile SMS in English

Many internet users are today searching for 2012 Teddy Bear Day Mobile SMS in English because of 10 February or Teddy Day. This is most interesting day of the year.

‘The Soft Cuddly Teddy Is There To Show
I Will Always Be There,
This You Should Know
Happy Teddy bear Day’!

‘What I Need To Live
Has Been Given To Me
By The Earth …
Why I Need To Live
Has Been Given To Me
By You My Teddy Bear !!!

All AbOut A Girl:
When She Is Quiet, MilliOns Of Things Are Running In Her Mind!
When She Is Not Arguing,
She Is Thinking Deeply!
When She Stares At U,She Is Wondering Y U R Lieng!
When She Calls U Everyday,She Is Seeking Ur AttentiOn!

I won’t promise to be your friend forever,
Because,
I won’t live that long,
But let me be your friend as long as I live.
Happy Teddy Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment