Wednesday 8 February 2012

Promise Day Quotes 2012: English Text SMS / Wishes

First of all I want to wish you Happy Promise Day! Enjoy this valentine’s week with our huge collection of Promise Day Quotes 2012 and English Text SMS / Wishes.

Friendship
Need No
Promises,
No Demands And
No Expectations.
Just Sinzerity And Trust! Dear I M Missing U.

I Must Have Been Born Under A Lucky Star,
To Find A Friend As Nice As You Are.
I Will Follow The Rainbow To The End ,
If You Promise To Remain My Friend!

We met it was Luck!
We talked it was CHANCE!
We became friends it was DESTINY!
We are still friends it is FAITH!
We will always be friends its a PROMISE!
On this Promise Day.

Love is the happiness of today,
And promise of tomorrow,
so this warm note comes to U,
to say that live life with a heart full of love.
Happy Promise Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment